Monday, March 19, 2012

Line Count in Crystal Report

Is there any function or way to get the no of lines displayed in the detail section of the report.

Hlp me.

Thx in advance.

Ashok Sis that not a group function.. something you would put in the group footer (a total)?

i cant be too specific because im still learning crystal myself!|||You need to use two formulae
Formula1 @.Reset having the code
Numbervar n;
WhilePrintingRecords;
n:=0;
Formula2 @.Count having the code
Numbervar n;
WhilePrintingRecords;
n:=n+1;
Now Place Formual1 at PageHeader
Formula2 at Details Section.
Now the last value is the total number of records of that page|||Or you could just use the inbuilt RecordNumber function. It works fine if you are not hiding any records in your record set

- Jukka|||My Problem is not getting the recordcount. I need to get the line count.
A Record may be displayed in multiple lines.

To be Specific, I have four Detail sections, and in that for three sections i have used can grow property except the first one. In this case I need to get the Line nos of the detail section.

Thx,

Ashok

No comments:

Post a Comment