Wednesday, March 21, 2012

LineHeight

I need to have the text in a textbox double spaced. I am trying to set the
font to 12pt and the lineheight to 24pt to accomplish this. Nothing I set
the lineheight to affects the textbox in any way. How to I "activate" the
lineheight property?I have the same issue. The only work around I have found so far is resizing
all my rows as close to single-spacing as possible. I'd still prefer to see
some sort of answer for this problem. I have tried using the "Line Height"
option without any noticable changes to my report of any kind.
"Davene" <Davene@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:34E76F4F-590C-48E8-905E-ECF36DDAFC7B@.microsoft.com...
>I need to have the text in a textbox double spaced. I am trying to set the
> font to 12pt and the lineheight to 24pt to accomplish this. Nothing I set
> the lineheight to affects the textbox in any way. How to I "activate" the
> lineheight property?

No comments:

Post a Comment