Friday, March 23, 2012

link crystal report 10 with vb 6.0

1. how can i link crystal report 10 with vb6.0
2. how can get the (picture or image) in crystal report 10 from direct to the file through vb6.0 application
send me answer please.......There is a special forum for crystal reports so please ask your request there. I think thats the place you would get help|||I want to connect crystal report 11 with vb 6.0
please tell me the code for it .
reply me as soon as possible|||please tell me the code|||I want to connect crystal report 11 with vb 6.0
please tell me the code for it .
reply me as soon as possible|||I want to link crystal report 11 with vb 6.0, but I am not geting any output,
so please tell me the code for it.
reply me as soon as possible.|||I want to coonect crystal report with vb 6.0, please tell me the code for it.
please reply me as soon as possible.|||I want to coonect crystal report with vb 6.0, please tell me the code for it.
please reply me as soon as possible. i have the code for crystal report 8 but in it crystal report 11 is not showing any output|||i have the code for crystal report 8 but in it crystal report 11 is not showing any output.,|||Send your code for crystal 8 and that could be a better start than repeating your posts|||I want to connect crystal report 11 with vb 6.0
please tell me the code for it .
reply me as soon as possibleShow your code, what you have done so far so we can see what the problem is. Are you using DE (Dataenviroment ) ?

No comments:

Post a Comment