Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Line in area chart

Hello,
I've been searching for an option to add a line to an area chart, but so far
I haven't found a way to do this. Could someone tell me how to do this, if
it's possible.
Thanks in advance,
HKI've had to deal with the opposite, that of removing a heavy blue line that
had been put there because of the report style I chose. I figured out that
the line was actually a border property, and the only way to get rid of it
was to set the border to White. A (None) option would have been preferrable.
"HK" <HK@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:B6B3793E-84FD-4555-A784-99DDD7636761@.microsoft.com...
> Hello,
> I've been searching for an option to add a line to an area chart, but so
> far
> I haven't found a way to do this. Could someone tell me how to do this, if
> it's possible.
> Thanks in advance,
> HK|||Thanks for your reply, but actually I meant a graph with an area and a
trendline. So instead of adding a line to a bar graph, I would like to add a
line to an area graph.
"Bev Kaufman" wrote:
> I've had to deal with the opposite, that of removing a heavy blue line that
> had been put there because of the report style I chose. I figured out that
> the line was actually a border property, and the only way to get rid of it
> was to set the border to White. A (None) option would have been preferrable.
>
> "HK" <HK@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:B6B3793E-84FD-4555-A784-99DDD7636761@.microsoft.com...
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've been searching for an option to add a line to an area chart, but so
> > far
> > I haven't found a way to do this. Could someone tell me how to do this, if
> > it's possible.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > HK
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment