Monday, March 19, 2012

Line chart threshold

I have numerous reports generating line charts. I would like to have
one more line added to the graphs set to a static value to show what
the threshold would be. I have tried drawing a line on the chart and
this works in BIDS preview, but it does not appear when I publish the
report. Any suggestions on a better way to do this? I have also
tried adding a field with a static value to the dataset, but it draws
the line multiple times and shows multiple instances of the value in
the legend.On Mar 4, 2:03 am, Victag <miketagg...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> I have numerous reports generating line charts. I would like to have
> one more line added to the graphs set to a static value to show what
> the threshold would be. I have tried drawing a line on the chart and
> this works in BIDS preview, but it does not appear when I publish the
> report. Any suggestions on a better way to do this? I have also
> tried adding a field with a static value to the dataset, but it draws
> the line multiple times and shows multiple instances of the value in
> the legend.
Add another data value. add at the place where you can see the
original data you are seeing now.
This should work
Thanks
Raj Deep.A|||On Mar 5, 9:45=A0am, RajDeep <rajalap...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 4, 2:03 am, Victag <miketagg...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have numerous reports generating line charts. =A0I would like to have
> > one more line added to the graphs set to a static value to show what
> > the threshold would be. =A0I have tried drawing a line on the chart and
> > this works in BIDS preview, but it does not appear when I publish the
> > report. =A0Any suggestions on a better way to do this? =A0I have also
> > tried adding a field with a static value to the dataset, but it draws
> > the line multiple times and shows multiple instances of the value in
> > the legend.
> Add another data value. add at the place where you can see the
> original data you are seeing now.
> This should work
> Thanks
> Raj Deep.A
I tried adding a value to the dataset and putting that value in the
graph, but now I see more than one line in the graph for the value and
it shows multiple times in the legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment