Monday, March 19, 2012

Line Chart used in Subreport ...

Hi,
I am using a Main report page which has different subreports and depending
on some data selection, I will show different sub reports.
But when I am using a line diagram in a sub report, this report will show
all the time. The same visible expression works fine on a sub report, which
has
only data values on.
Thanks for any help
RichardHi,
I found a solution by my self.
I just modify the database selection (via code) in that way, that the query
will not find data for this graph.
If anybody knows a better way, feel free to let me know .
Ritchie
"Ritchie" wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using a Main report page which has different subreports and depending
> on some data selection, I will show different sub reports.
> But when I am using a line diagram in a sub report, this report will show
> all the time. The same visible expression works fine on a sub report, which
> has
> only data values on.
> Thanks for any help
> Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment